Today has been a busy day so far. My husband is taking his Midterms for three of his classes today, He took one yesterday and he has one more on friday, then he has some days off. He is really looking forward to the time off.
I'm almost done with my mother-in-laws birthday preasent, and when I finish it I will post a picture here. I'm handmaking everyones gifts this year, but my mother-in-law doesn't celebrate Christmas so she is getting her gift as an early Birthday preasent. She is getting better though, but I respect her beliefs and I hope she would respect mine. I haven't told her that I'm not a Christian, but I do think she knows. She would throw a fit though if she knew that her son wasn't a Christian. She is that opressive. My husband is scared of her in many ways so he has never told her. When she starts preaching he ignores her.
Lately all she does is complain when we are chatting together, the last conversation was about Hotmail and how they were lazy and getting big heads and what not, she complained for about an hour and then she went to bed. It was pretty annoying but I got threw it.
I got some cute window decorations this year for Halloween, and am looking forward to having trick-o-treaters come to visit me. My husband thinks I should dress up for the holiday and for the kids. I'm thinking about it.
Today has been a very active day. I've run back and forth to the laundry mat today, carrying baskets most of the way. My back is really hurting though and I feel like I've pinched a nerve in my back, the same one I pinched when I was on my honeymoon. We did a ton of walking around Disney Land on our honeymoon, and I was hurting so bad by the time we went home. Today is going to be intersting I may have to get out my heating pad and relax the rest of the day. That won't be so bad though because I can work on my gifts as the holidays are coming up.
I am also getting out my Halloween book and reading about some good rituals and celebrations for the upcomming holidays. This is one of my favorite holidays so I'm really looking foreward to it.
Until next time. Blessed Be
No comments:
Post a Comment