I have been very sick for the past week or so. I don't know what is up with this stomach bug, but it is really making me sick. I spend more time in the bathroom then anyone should. I know it is a virus and that I have to let it run its course but I wish it would just go away. I don't know if my mom is still writing in her blog but I thought I would put a post on mine.
I have been working on my crochet and my cross stitch, and resting. I have found some really nice free patterns on the web and I really wish I had a printer so I could print them out. I may have Michael print them out when school starts up again. Mike wants me to register for school and I am not sure that I am ready yet. I hate the ups and downs of depression and the way that I feel. I feel like I have no confidence and my self esteem is rock bottom. I really need to get back on a diet again and start working forward because I feel like a bobber sitting on the water and not really going anywhere. I hate that stuck feeling.
Ok I am just ranting now, *sigh*. I will post some pictures as soon as I am done with some of my craft projects. I am also going to get some pictures of my fur babies up too. My Smoky Joe is going to be 9 years old in October. He is fuzzy as ever and is a good baby. Very Lazy though hehe. Bast is lovely, she is such a spirited kitty. Michael has so much fun playing with her. I do to as a matter of fact. She does have one annoying habit though, she likes to wake me up demanding attention and love at 6am she has done it over and over again for the last week or so. She is annoying at that time but kinda cute too.
Anyway I will post again soon. I am going to go work on some of my craft stuff now.
Blessed Be
Riannah
1 comment:
I did post a few times after you posted the anniversary post and I've been watching for your to post. I'm sorry you don't feel well. I agree you need to do something to get you out of the blue mood you are in. Maybe going to school would give you some focus. Put your mind on other things. Just sitting in your house all day doing not much is very degrading to your health.
Post a Comment