Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Anniversery's!!

Today is my mother's and fathers 33 wedding anniversary. They are so cute and I am dieing to see what daddy does for her this year. Maybe my mother will get me a copy book she is talking about, about the meals. I have never heard of it.

I just got mom's package from Carlsbad with the phones in it, hehe. Now we get to charge them up and test them and see if I can walk around the area with it. I sure hope so that way mom and I can work out together long distance. That would be fun. Aww, she sent me my Christmas stocking that she made me so very long ago, It is a quilted stocking.

I am having a rough morning or afternoon rather. I do not feel good and am feeling rather congested and tired. I wish this stupid cold would go away. I can't do anything other then what I am doing though, cause if I go to the doctor they will tell me it is a virus or allergies and tell me to keep doing what I am doing. So I am just dealing.

Michael rented I am Legend last night and the new Aliens V Predator movie, they were really good. I gotta get both of them one of these days. They kept me on the edge of my seat.

Well I guess I am gunna go rest and maybe play a little wow, I am feeling rather burnt out but I kinda want to play today so we will see. See ya soon.
BB
Riannah

1 comment:

dpacker_54 said...

Thank you dear, but he didn't get me anything. But I didn't get him anything either. hehe