Sunday, June 8, 2008

Now I missed a day!

I don't know what happened other then I over slept. My sleep schedual is screwed up again and I don't want to fix it because I don't want to be groggy all day. I hate that over tired feeling that I get when I take a sleep aid, but if I don't I stay up til about 8am and sleep till 3pm. Its kinda annoying. Not to mention that Michael doesn't sleep some times. He has been up since about 3am or so and has not gone to sleep and he works tonight.

Not alot has happened since I wrote last other then playing wow this weekend, we downed curator and are going to try for shade again tonight. I hope we can get him down. That will be a real accomplishment for the guild.

My friend Glenn makes me crazy sometimes. I don't understand him and his way of thinking. As Jo said it is easy to counter his logic with common sense but then he comes back with something off the wall and out there and I have to find a way to counter that. He tired to tell me that he was addicted to sex last night, but he has never had sex so how can he be addicted to it? He doesn't make much sense and he drives me out of all patience.

Well anyway I am gunna go for now and cut this post short, I slept late and they day is getting on. I will post more tomorrow.

No comments: