Monday, June 16, 2008

Excited and Happy!

I had such a good day yesterday. I didn't want to get on wow at all but I did and it was such a great day for the guild I am so excited for them. They did so great and we got all the bosses but one that the guild can do. Netherspite is a pain in the butt. But the guild got prince this week so I am sure they can get Netherspite next week. I know they can do it and I am so proud of them.

Yesterday was fathers day and I wanted to get my dad something but I did forget until I woke up and saw on my calender that it was fathers day so I think it may look silly to send him a card now lol. I will make it up to him and send him a present instead. I know it will be late but late is better then never right? I hope I didn't hurt his feelings by not sending something before, but I bet I did. Man I gotta get those reminders set up.

Mom and dad's wedding anniversary is coming up too and I do have a reminder for that one, heh. I still can't believe I forgot to set a reminder for basic holidays. Man I feel stupid.

My husband surprised me with a spice rack today. I have been wanting one for a long time and he got me one for 15 at walmart. That was so sweet of him. I sat this morning putting it together and opening all the spices.

Mike and I are gunna do some spring cleaning when he is off this week. Yes I know its summer but we still need to get it done. We are gunna rearrange the living room and move things around a bit. It will be nice to have a change of scenery.

I need to get back to my cross stitch, heh. I haven't been working on it at all. I need to get it finished so that I can hang it up. And use it lol. It is going to be lovely really but I need to finish it before I can use it.

Well I guess I am gunna go and work on that for a bit. I will write more later.

BB
Riannah

1 comment:

dpacker_54 said...

I enjoy reading your posts. I am going to do some nutrition research this week. I need to do better and don't know exactly how to motivate myself.