Friday, June 13, 2008

Ashamed!

I was so up tight after having to deal with Stacy yesterday that I actually snapped at and hurt my guild. I am so ashamed. I hope they can all forgive me. It was completely uncalled for. I need to learn to check my emotions at the door.

I have been sticking mostly with the diet though there has been a time or two that I have broken down and had some chips or bread. I am getting better at sticking and I am glad that we have upped our carbs so that I can have some fruit. I love fruit and I miss it and as long as it is good fruit it shouldn't be a problem.

Mike is playing his anniversary present from me. I got him the Gods of War games. He loves them and is having a blast with the first one. He rented the second one over Christmas break and beat it then but this is the first time he has played the first one.

I hope my sister gets my letter soon and writes back soon. I miss her and would love to keep in touch with her. If she doesn't write back soon I may write her again lol. Not to put some pressure on her but so that she can keep tabs on us and so that she knows how much I miss her and want her in my life. She moved to Alabama to get away from mom so she said and mom is the only one that she has any contact with. Kinda makes you think huh?

The kitten Bast is in the annoying kitty stage. She has to grab and play with everything and she thinks that everything is hers no matter if you bop her on the nose or not, she still thinks its hers. I have a hard time sleeping cause she likes to tear threw the bedroom and beat up the bed or my feet or my hair. It is a tad annoying but she is still adorable.

Mike bought me some turkey sausage yesterday so I think I will have that with my breakfast and then tuna and salad for lunch and chicken tenders for dinner tonight. hehe with some honey dew mellon for a snack.

I will write some more tomorrow. See ya then
BB
Riannah

No comments: