Day 2 of the sleeping pills and I am as groggy as ever. I am glad it is all natural but it seems to be pretty potent until I get use to them. I slept pretty good though and when I woke up there was a kitten tugging my body pillow onto the floor. She is so silly though I don't think she likes sleeping with me anymore, she just likes bugging me while I sleep. My hair is almost to my waist now and I braid it in two braids on either side of my head when I sleep to keep me from rolling over in it and pulling it out of my head. She likes to play with my braids. Its kinda funny but annoying at the same time. I have never met a cat that liked to play so much, not to mention likes water. She likes to get up in the bathroom sink and get a drink that way when ever she can. When she follows me into the bathroom I turn on the faucet for her to get a drink and she has taken to pawing at the water its kinda funny.
Mom those EAS Carb Control drinks are made by the same people that make the protein that you put in the muffins you showed me on the Kimkins site, but these are ready made and Chocolate lol. Yumm. They really hit the spot when you have some carbs left over and are wanting something more then Jello.
I completed one of my fairies last night for my calender. She is a pretty little fairie on a bird. Very lovely. Its better then sitting on wow all night and I have to say that I am pretty burnt out on the game at this point. I think I am just tired of the same old same old.
Joe is gunna come over and take my walk with me today, since he takes a walk everyday before he goes to work. That will be nice cause I don't like to get out alone and Mike hasn't expressed an interest in walking at all lately. I need to get me an Mp3 player to get some good music going while I walk, I don't have one. I wish I had an exercise bike like mom or a treadmill, but I don't think we could fit one in this little one bedroom apartment without tripping over it constantly.
Michael wants to build me a desktop with one of his next student loans or go to walmart and get one and put a better video card in it. Either one of those would be awesome. He is also wanting to get me an actual desk instead of the TV tray I use for one lol. That would be really nice.
Michael and My's second wedding anniversary is coming up. Along with mom and dad's 33. That is really exciting, They have been threw a lot together and I am wondering what daddy is gunna get her this year. Mike isn't sure what we are gunna do for ours yet, but I think going out is a good possibility. I would like that alot. I asked him if he was gunna get me another painted horse like he did for my wedding present from him, but he isn't sure yet. We really don't have anywhere else to keep Nick nack's but we will see.
I was just thinking the other day that I never sent anyone their Christmas presants from last year. Now how bad is that? I feel kinda ashamed. Well I guess they will get double this year because I don't have the money to send anything out at this point. Mike and I live from pay check to pay check. It gets annoying but at least we are still here and going strong.
Well I had better get going and get some laundry done and some dishes too. Mike made me breakfast again this morning. He is such a sweety, he spoils me when he is up and we are together. I feel really loved when he does and it makes up for all that time we didn't get to spend together during the semester. Next semester is gunna be a bit rough, but at least I will have classes to keep me busy.
BB
Riannah
Yesterday's Food list
Breakfast
2 Scrambled eggs
3 Turkey bacon
2 coffee w/cream 4tbls=4grms
Lunch
Italian Meatloaf Mini muffins 1.4grms
Eas Carb control drink 4grms
Carrot sticks
Dinner
Italian Mini muffins(again hehe) 1.4grms
Eas Carb control drink 4grms
Jello w/whip cream 2grms
I had to Eas Carb control drinks yesterday with meals because I didn't have any salad makings hehe. Though I hated to spend the carbs on those they were really good and I think I will be fixed on chocolate for a while hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment