Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sleepy Start!

I am having a bit of a sleep start this morning. I started taking my Melatonin last night. It is an all natural sleep aid, and works nicely to keep me asleep when I do go to bed, but it leaves me groggy the next day. I am going to take it over the next few days to get myself on more of an even sleep schedule. I hate only spending an hour or two with Michael and then either he or I go to bed. So if I am up in morning when he is up I can spend more time with him. He was originally going to adjust his sleep schedule to mine but he is to use to doing things his way, the way he had it set during collage time, to change it very easily so I am gunna change mine around.

I woke up at 8:30am and Joe was still here visiting with Mike. Apparently he has been sitting here since 2:30am while I was sleeping. He came in, got on the net and played wow all night. It doesn't really bother me but he has been doing it a lot lately. I don't think he likes his house to much or he would be there rather then here.

I hope my net stays up tonight so I can spend some time with my mom. I miss spending time with her. But my net is so iffy lately. Plus it has been storming a lot here the last 3 nights and I guess that is what is disrupting it. Diar told me the other night that he is never going to get his mace so we are gunna have to do some 3v3 to get him his mace for tanking. He hasn't got to do any 2v2 in 3 weeks he says since Jeron hasn't been on because of work. So I think I am gunna help him with those.

I finished the 4th Harry Potter Audio book last night. It is kinda fun to have someone read to you, plus I have 2 other paper backs going too. I am half way through the second book in the Wheel of Time series and I don't know why I have gotten away from it other then he gets to descriptive sometimes. And I am just starting the third book in the Arrows of the Queen series by Mercadies Lackey. Very very good books. I got my sister hooked on them when I visited her a few years ago.

I wrote my sister a long 10-14 page letter that went out this morning. I hope she writes back. I don't have long distance and she doesn't even have a phone most of the time so I decided to write her a letter. I miss her so much and wonder how she is doing. I rambled on about things from last Christmas up to the present telling her everything that has been going on. I hope she writes back and not just a one line answer either lol. JK. I just miss her a lot. I don't understand why she has to cut herself off from her family. Maybe someday she will realize just how important family really is.

She is suppose to get married soon, but I can't go to the wedding because of lack of funding, but I really don't mind. I don't want her to see me like this. I am way out of whack and shape and I don't want anyone to see me like this. I do feel better about myself now that I started this diet though. I can't wait for the results to start showing in the things I wear and what not. Dinner last night was very good. Italian Turkey Meatloaf Mini Muffins, from the Kimkins Recipe box. I got left overs and am gunna have them for dinner tonight too. Michael really didn't like them to much. Either that or he had to run out the door to work and didn't have time to try them, but ohhhh were they ever good. It has been a long time since I have had meatloaf and I didn't put the red pepper in it so it wasn't to spicy at all. I can't wait to try the sweet and sour chicken though I think I will wait to cook that tomorrow night hehe.

Well I am gunna let this post go here so I can go spend some time with my husband and eat my breakfast, hehe, he cooked it for me. He is such a sweety.
BB
Riannah

Yesterday's food list.
Breakfast
2 Scrambled Eggs
3 Canadian bacon
2 Coffee w/cream 4 tbls=4grms

Lunch
Tuna w/mayo and relish 7grms
Salad w/Spritzer 1grm

Dinner
Italian Meatloaf Mini Muffins 1.4grms
Jello w/whip cream 2grms

Evening snack thing
Eas Advant Edge Carb Control drink 4grms

I ran out of salad makings around lunchtime and had some extra carbs left so I decided to try one of those drinks. Boy those are yummy. Hits the sweet and chocolate craving at the same time. I will save those for when I am wanting something sweet and I don't have anything.

1 comment:

dpacker_54 said...

I've never seen those drinks I'll have to find them and try them. It's sounds good.