I have been up and down all night and still running a fever that refuses to break. I hate feeling sick and helpless. I didn't get on WoW all night though, but I have been watching TV which is kinda fun since I haven't had TV in over a year. Its nice to watch something that isn't a movie that I have seen a thousand times.
I cheated last night and had pizza. I wasn't feeling well and Mike told me that I could have what ever I wanted. I wanted a stuff crust pizza and I was so happy that he said I could have one heh. He is such a sweety and so caring when I don't feel good. I just want to feel better and he works so hard to help me feel good. He spent 20 minutes rubbing my feet today. :-)
So I will start on my diet again today, I think I am gunna stick with the Kimkins for now, except for the fruit. I love fruit and an apple or a honey dew mellon. And there is nothing wrong with fruit.
Well i guess I am gunna go to bed again, I will write more tomorrow.
BB
Riannah
No comments:
Post a Comment