I broke down and had a cheese burger last night and now I am kicking myself this morning. I need to talk to my mom and get us a week planned out and get it all cooked in advance and refrigerated so that in the evening when I get really hungry and haven't cooked anything I can get out a dinner and nuke it. I think that will be better then cooking every night especially on the weekends.
Joe was here last night and we actually did somethings together while Mike was at work. It has been a while since Joe got on my server in WoW and it was kinda fun. We ran a heroic instance and it lasted until after 3am. Gods I am so tired. I wanted to sleep in but I woke up with a headache and an ill temper today. Man I am just a ray of sunshine huh?
Mike and I got out check from the government. 600.00. That is gunna be so nice to have. We are gunna go get a dvd/vcr for the TV so we can watch the cable. It will be the first time in over a year that we have gotten to watch TV and not just movies. I am so tired of all the movies that we have I want to watch something else.
We got new next door neighbors so we are going to have to watch our volumes now for the first time in about 6 months so that is gunna be interesting. We heard them moving furniture in today and thumping the wall so they are defantely moving in.
Stacy is talking to me again which is nice. I moved out here for her and then she quit talking to me and inviting me to doing things. We, that is to say Mike and I spent the holiday in depression because we were excluded. So I decided that this holiday season we are going to do our holiday stuffs ourselves.
Well I have got to eat foods so I am going to close here.
BB
Riannah
No comments:
Post a Comment