I get into these slumps where I am so depressed that I don't want to do anything let alone post on my blog. I am doing better and getting back into it now. School is getting ready to start and I am not really looking forward to it. Mike is working more hours and taking 4 classes and I am taking 4 classes. Well atleast I am hoping I am. I haven't heard anything about my loan or anything. I may end up taking this semester off and getting things squared away.
I am crafting again and cross stitching a couple different things. I am still working on my calander but I am working on a kitty piece also. It is really cute. I am really getting back into the cross stitching. Mike and I went to the storage shed and fished out all my cross stitch, including books and kits, and braught it all home. Mike is gunna try to sell his old books today so we can start getting ours.
I miss being wow crazy and seeing my family on wow everyday but I am kinda glad I am getting away from it. It is good to do other things and with my dad hardly playing at all.
Mike and I are going to declair bankrupsy to get the bill collecters off our backs but we have to contact a lawyer and check into what all we need. We are going to fill out the paper work ourselves so that we don't have to pay for that part and we will see how it goes.
Aparently my sister and her new husband are having a hard time. They have had all manner of bad things happening to them. Their house is having trouble, she is having trouble at work, and the camra that mom got them for their wedding was stollen out of their house. One of the kids took it that play with the boys.
I think she needs to talk to the parents of the kids and find out if any of them found a camra lately and see if she can get it back. She doesn't have to tell the parents that the kid stole it, and then she needs to not let the kids back into the house. They can play with the boys outside.
My mother sent Mike and I some phones with great batteries in them. Nice phones that she doesn't use anymore. We have only had them for a short while and both batteries have died a permanent death lol. I guess they were just worn out. Mike's mom is gunna send us some new batteries for the phone as, 'part of Mikes collage fund.' I thought that was a funny way to put it. She just started a new job and that is kinda nice, it is a call center type place and it pays well. She and I and Joe use to work at one in Carlsbad. Joe and I met while working the graveyard shift. We had talked about being roommates but he already had a roommate so I would have to meet him and see if we hit it off. Well we more then hit it off, we got married LOL. Now that is getting along. :-)
Well I guess that is enough rambeling for now. I am gunna answer my email and then take a shower and plan the rest of my day. I will post more later.
BB
Rianna
No comments:
Post a Comment