Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy day.

I had an Eye appointment today that I had to put off last month because I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't feeling well today either, I woke up with my stomach hurting really bad, but I made myself go. I am so glad that I did. I learned some interesting things today. I learned that all the eye doctor's that I have seen in my past years have all been cracked.
The last one two years ago I think wanted something out of me, maybe he got a percentage for referrals or something. I was told by my eye doc that lasic isn't for me. He said that muscle surgery may be a good options since I have a hard time focusing with both eyes. I either use one or the other but not both at the same time. He said Muscle surgery may correct that, but if my eyes are going to gradually get worse then there is no point in lasic because I will be back in the same boat in 10 years. He also told me that I will not go blind eventually which is something that I have been told since I was 15. He gave me my options and I chose contacts this time because they were cheaper and I wanted them. Also he told me not to worry about them not being able to make contacts for my eyes because they go all the way up to a -20 now and I am about a -10 so that was good news.
It was a day of experiences and new information. My brain was as overwhelmed as my body and I came home and crashed out. I slept till 7pm and I layed down at about 3pm. I was tired.
After the eye doc Dh and I went to walmart to get some new sunglasses since I can't wear my old ones as they clip onto my glasses. I also got a new movie. I am Legend. with Will Smith. I have been wanting that one. It is really good. Mike got Hell boy. They were both pretty cheep and we had a bit extra from the money that my mother loaned me to get my eye exam done. I am glad that it is over and that I can relax now. I do have to go back and have my contact's checked next Thursday but that will be an in and out apt so I'm not worried about it.
I didn't get any stitching done today but no biggy. I have been searching for my husband's Christmas present though and I think I found a winner. It is a Samurai, very nicely done too. But I know he loves dragons so I may get him two. One for this year and one for his birthday hehe. Its so funny. I planned on getting one for him and one for me but I would rather make 2 for him. Love makes a person do funny things.
Hugs and Bb
Tracey

No comments: