I only lost 1 pound, its kinda funny that I only lost 1lb because my mom only lost one hehe. I am adding a new workout routine to my daily life and so far so good, though I must admit that today is cleaning day. Mike and I are attacking the house with a vengeance and putting a ton of stuff in storage because the house is way to cluttered for as small as it is. I can't think much less move in it. Since class got out early today and neither of us has a lot of homework that needs to be done right now. We are taking advantage of the free time to fix up our living space.
I kinda want to rearrange our living room but again with lack of space and to much stuff I think that's imposable. I hate feeling so cramped.
This week was a good one though I spent most of it feeling sick. Ragweed is in season and Mike's mom says that I'm probably allergic to it, so she told me to drink Thyme/mint tea three times a day to help keep me breathing clearly and to take Chlor-tabs to try to keep the stuff cleared up and out of my lungs. She said to keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't go to my lungs cause it causes bronchitis and pneumonia. That's a scary thought.
The swimming class has been fun except for this week. I had to make sure I put my hood up when I came out of the building cause my hair was wet. I really don't want to get really really sick. That would suck. Michael surprised me with some flowers last Saturday. He is such a sweety. I was very surprised. Though now I'm kinda sad cause they are wilting already. Oh well I will keep the petals for later use.
Anyway I had better go so I can get my workout in before Mike comes back from the store. He brought me some cable's so I can do some different exercises and they are smaller and more compact then hand weights. I just have to push threw the pain and keep up on the exercises. My activity log right now only gives me points for my walks everyday because I'm not up to 10 minutes on the other exercises yet. Well I better get this posted it looks like my net is about to go down again. I will write more later.
Hugs and Brightest Blessings
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment