Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting Started!

Well here we go. Day one on the Weight Watchers diet. So far so good. Though on this program I can tell when it is time to eat, especially in the first week because I am starving when food time comes around. I got a good variety of snack able fruits and veggies to make sure that I can get all of them in that I need during the week. I also got some great tv dinners as those are easier for me then cooking is since it hurts so much to stand up this time of year what with the weather being crazy here. I'm trying to make things as easy as passable for starters. When I start loosing weight and getting my muscles built up good and its easier for me to stand then I will play with the cooking portion of the program.

Michael and I are looking forward to getting our loans. It is going to be nice not to be so strapped for cash for a little bit. Mike wants to get me a new computer but I am thinking about waiting until Christmas and he can get it for me then. As we will have more loans coming in and we can get each other something nice for the holiday.

I have to have Mike go to the storage shed and get my electric blanket out for the colder nights now. I hurt so much and wake up in the night hurting and I am thinking that the blanket will really help me out in that regard. Also I am planning on going early to the pool now and relaxing in the hot tub for a bit, I think that will really help me too since the tub at home is just to small.

Anyway, moving right along here, I am going to go finish my lunch and have some more coffee. I will post more later.
Have fun and be good
Tracey

No comments: