Friday, September 12, 2008

After a day out!


I meant to get some pictures posted yesterday but ofter my eye doctor's appointment I was very tired and ended up sleeping till about 7pm. So here is the new post for today and yesterday. I am now wearing contact lenses which are nice to have, but I had gotten so use to the frames that its hard to shift back. Also I am going to get a pair of glasses with the astigmatism correction in them so that I can see nice and clear when I drive. I also want them because I think it will make my stitching nice and clear.
Mom weighed in yesterday and she had only lost one pound this week. She was a tad disappointed because she usually looses real good the first week on a new program. Next week will be better though because she is going to walk on the treadmill she says. I wish her the best of luck for next week. Hang in there Mama!! I wish I had a treadmill in my home, that would be nice. I don't like working out in public it makes me feel like everyone is watching me.
Mike and I are working on cleaning out the house and taking things we don't use to storage. It will give us more space to move and if we need something from storage we can just go get it, this apartment is so stuffed I can't move most of the time. Its depressing.
We are going to go rent some movies for the weekend that we have been wanting to see so that will be nice. Mike has one more day off and then he goes back to work so Saturday is gunna be spend organizing and taking breaks to watch a film or two lol.

So far the diet is going good for me though I do have an occasional craving. Last night I wanted a cheese burger but I settled for creamy chicken fetachini instead. It was really good and so was I hehe.

I am thinking about taking an art class next semester as I am really liking the things that I am seeing at this art site I visit and would love to learn to draw like that or to draw anything again. I was good at it once upon a time ago and my brother even better then me. I think it would be something fun to do, since most of the classes I'm going to be taking are going to be teaching related, something fun will be good.

Well I guess that is all that I have for today, as I can't think of anything else to put here. I'm going to post some pictures here of my flowers and I will write some more later.

Hugs and Brightest blessings

Tracey
p.s. Mike brought me home those roses the other day to cheer me up. I was having a really sore bad day and that was so sweet of him.

No comments: