Friday, October 3, 2008

Exausted today.


I did a rather hard workout yesterday and I don't think I slept enough last night as my husband got up at 11:00 pm and kept me up till I don't know when and I woke up at 8:15 am, I think I will go back to bed for a while but I wanted to get this blog updated before I crashed.

I'm trying real hard to stick to my diet and to write everything down and stay on top of all that I have to do because I want the results so damn bad right now. I have decided that I life style change is in order so that I can get to where I want to be sooner rather then later. I feel like I hit a brick wall and the only place to go is up and in order to do that I will have to climb.

I also want to do this for and with my mother. I think she needs the motivation and loving support right now, she is kinda stuck too. Its kinda funny that we are stuck at the same time in about the same spot. I am so like my mother.

I listened to an audio book over the weekend and it was rather good, I bit steamy so I don't think my mom would approve but they mystery and magic and what not in it was rather fun. I came to find out that the 3rd book won't come out till November so I'm kinda upset about that since when it comes out I will be studying for finals, sigh. Oh well it will give me something to listen to over the holidays. The series by Nora Roberts is called Sign of the Seven, I've listened to the first two books and am trying to put them into the back of my mind until the third one comes out.

My mom asked me if it was ok if she and dad quit playing WoW, Yea of course its ok with me. I think I will quit to unless I have some free time and money to pay for it over the next semester. I hate the idea of leaving all my friends and what not on there as a lot of them I love dearly but life has to go on. Everyone knows that.

Well I guess I'm going to end here and update my WW tracker and see where I'm at for exercise today. I think with as tired as I am, today is going to be a light day. I think I deserve that hehe.

Until next time.

Hugs and Brightest Blessings

Tracey

1 comment:

dpacker_54 said...

Nice post dear. You will get there as will I. You are right it is all a lifestyle change. I keep telling myself if I live a lifestyle that supports a heathy weight I will get there. I just have such a hard time finding a lifestyle I can live with. Changes are hard for me. You don't have to give up your wow if you don't want to. Dad and Kev are not going to give it up. I will play now and then. Diar says he will take over the guild when I'm ready to give it over, but he doesn't want me to give it up, he even offered to pay for my account, bless his heart. I'll stick around some but I'm not going to let it rule my life anymore. Just change your guys accounts to month to month. Put a card on now and then and let dad and I keep helping you out. I honestly do not want to force change on you guys. It is a lot of work to build those characters and you should take pride in them, as I take pride in mine. It is my problem and mine alone that I cannot get up from the computer or stop playing. Please don't stop just because I am. You are a great assett to the guild and they need you guys too. Anyway this is longer than any blog post I might do. LOL love ya.