The past month has been interesting to say the least. My father is finally use to having us here and has come out of his shell. I am so happy to be able to sit and talk with him and not have him feel like he has to go hide in his room when we are out of ours and moving around the house. Its great to sit and chat with him, it has been a long time. We sat and talked about our favorite series a few days ago and that was so much fun. Mother turned him on to Audio books a few years a go and he was listening to the Eye of The World series by Robert Jordan, which he never got to complete. He passes away a few years ago. He listened to all 12 books and was waiting patiently for the next book to come out, I had to tell him that Robert Jordan had passed away. He was so sad. So I suggested that he try Terry Goodkind. He is currently into book either of the Sword of Truth series. He really likes them, and I'm so glad he does. We sat and talked about them and laughed over some of the funny parts that we remembered. It was fun.
On the weight loss field mother and I are doing well. We gave up on the lack of motivation with everything else we have tried and joined Weight Watchers. Last week was our first week. We weigh in on Tuesdays. This Tuesday mom and I went to weigh in. I lost 2.2 lbs and she lost 4.4 lbs. We were both very excited about the lost and ready to tackle the new week. This weeks focus is moving more which I have a very hard time doing. Walking and getting around is very hard for me because of my body, but loosing weight will really help that I have no doubt.
I have been having some rather odd dreams lately and rather then write them down in a book I will post them here. Yesterdays dream was very interesting to me and carried a sense of truth to it which threw me off. I was a religious woman who was active and dedicated to her church. I was rather young, I'm thinking around 19-20 not yet married(I'm not sure when this time line is but it felt Victorian or later). I had an older sister that was doing things that I didn't feel were right in Gods eyes. She was corresponding with a man she had met somewhere, I'm not sure where. She was married to a man on the higher end of society so she was well taken care of but it was an arranged marriage so there wasn't much love between them. The man that my sister correspond with loved her deeply and told her often. She had a room at one of the local inns that was just hers and her husband didn't know about where she kept the things he would send her to show that love.
I went to the church to pray for my sister and one of the ladies there over heard my prayers and approached me. I had seen her several times, she was a member of the church, like maybe a Secretary or something. She wasn't a nun. She had lovely black hair that she pinned up in ringlets and they cascaded down her back, her gown was lovely, mostly black with a lot of lace, purple and red in places. her blouse was white and had bell sleeves. I remember her nails being long and painted either black or a dark red. She told me about magic and witchcraft. I was terrified at first. I was afraid someone would hear her, and kill us both. She went on as if she didn't have a care in the world. I learned a lot and before long I was swayed, it was as if she has opened my eyes and I was seeing things around me for the first time.
I was with her once when the men of the church accused her of witchcraft, she came out of the fireplace saying, Me? A witch, are you sure? She circled the table and then passed her hands over their heads and they forgot everything, they even forgot why they were there.
After a time my sisters husband found out about my sister and her lover. He killed her. I was devastated. The lady, I never got her name or I can't remember it, took me beneath the church where she did her ritual work and we cast a spell on my brother in law to get revenge for my sister. I don't know what happened I woke before I could see.
Last nights dream disturbed me a bit. All I can remember is that something bad happened to my cat, he is such a lovely kitty and I would be lost without him. He is going on 10 years old and I worry about him a lot. In the dream something had crushed him and he was bleeding internally and it was coming out of his nose and mouth. I don't remember what happened after that but I did wake up with a start and asked my DH were my cat was and if he was ok. Sigh, talk about a heart jump I didn't need.
Well I guess that's enough for one post I will write more later.
Hugs, Love and Light
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment