My fiance and I are headed to the department of Birth, Deaths and Marriages tomorrow for a meeting with an a
dministrator to start our marriage in motion. We are kinda rushing this and it is a bit stressful but it is the only way to keep me in the country for good. Once this part is over the added stress that both of us are feeling should abate some I hope.
The past week has been a bit off as Pete is still pretty depressed and we are trying to get him up and settled again. He is on some new medications and seems to be doing better on them though he does have his ups and downs. His doctor believes its all the added stress of bringing me here and trying to keep me here and getting married that has tipped him off balance and is causing the depression. Once I fit nicely into his routine and the pressure of trying to keep me here and dealing with the government and what
not is off him the doctor things he will balance back out nicely and we can have a happy long and healthy life together.
That is my goal anyway. I love it here, it feels like I've lived here most of my life, like a part of me has always been here with Peter. Its the strangest feeling but its very wonderful at the same time. I'm very happy, and though we have our ups and downs like every couple does, we mean the world to each other. Life would be hard without him.
I had to leave the country from the 4th to the 6th of this month so that I could renew my travel visa and be able to stay in the country with him so we could get married. I could of
gotten an extension but they didn't want me to risk getting an extension just to get married because the thought the government would frown on that. I went to Singapore. It was so beautiful, though next time I fly I have vowed to be a lot thinner so that I don't have to ask for a seat belt extension. That is so embarrassing. Anyway Singapore was lovely and it was raining like crazy while I was there but it was cool and everything was so wonderfully green and beautiful. There were so many flowers, everywhere you looked, lots and lots of color and the smells where beautiful. All wet and growing. Very earthy smells.
I will admit that being the shy girl I am I didn't leave my room much in the 48 hou
rs I was there. I was so tired anyway, flying is very traumatic for me it seems, and I slept for a very long time that first day and night. I got room service and was treated to a breakfast buffa every morning. Some of the foods were so good, actually I don't think I found anything there I didn't like and I'm a rather picky eater to be honest. I will post a few pic's of Singapore and the hotel on this blog but they will be broken up throughout the entire post I think. I can't wait to go back and bring my fiance with me this time. I hate traveling alone.
In the world of warcraft, the online game my family and I play, there has been a little bit of action lately. We are raiding a lot more, though its been the older raids in the wrath of the lich king expansion, but we are doing one if the new raids. My father came back to wow this week and that was kind of cool because he swore he would never com
e back again.
I was introduced to world of warcraft by my best friend who lives in Nebraska at the moment. She and her husband have been big online gamers for years and were bata testers for the original world of warcraft game. They got me hooked when I went to visit them on vacation about 6 years ago now and I have been playing since though they no longer play. I miss them dearly. Unfortunately bridges got burned between my late husband, I and them that can probably never be repaired. Its a damn shame but I was to depressed at the time to step in and stop my ex husband from doing the things he did and we didn't part well. I have talked to her once since then. Regret is such a horrible thing to carry around with you, its so heavy.
Back to the game. I got hooked as did my ex husband, and a close friend of ours, they both no longer play as well. 4 months after I visited her we moved to Nebraska and settled in there or at least tried to, it never really felt like home to me. All of us would get together and play, it was a lot of fun. I came back to spend some time with my mother and got her hooked on the game and with her my father as well. They have been playing almost as long as I have and now its how we spend time together everyday because all of us live so far away from each other.
My brother and sister and her husband use to play but they have all taken a hiatus. I'm not sure if that will be permanent but my father came back to wow so you never know do you? I spend time with my mother in game everyday. Its nice to see her because now we are half way across the world from each other.
Ah well I think that is enough in the life and lies of Tracey Butler (jk). More on me, my family and my adventures into the fantasy worlds next Monday.
Love and Light
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment