I have some creative ideas for a new blog series on all three of my blogs. Its an idea to get me up and doing something everyday not to mention writing everyday which is something that I use to have a passion for but have yet to rediscover after online gaming came into my life 6 years ago. I hope that it goes well and that I can have something new, creative and exciting come out if this. *crosses fingers*
My idea is to have something to write about everyday for six days, with Sunday being a free day to write or not depending on how I feel. I'm really hoping for something positive to come out of it in the end. I know this is a huge commitment but I've decided to commit to it and stay strong with it and see where it goes.
I'm going to post my schedule here and on my other two blogs along with the links to the other blogs so that anyone reading this can see whats going on and maybe hold me to my schedule and commitment.
The Schedule for this blog will be.
Monday - Me, myself, and I Monday
Tuesday - Tell a story Tuesday
Wednesday - Wednesday's Watchies
Thursday - Thursday's bound words
Friday - Movie Night Friday
Saturday - All I've Written that Week
With Sunday being a free day to write or not to write.
http://aspiritualjourny.blogspot.com
http://creativezine.blogspot.com
Alright see you all tomorrow. Have a great day.
Love and Light
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment